HDB 4 Room Flat Renovation in Singapore
Interior Design and Renovation are Challenging Aspects in 4 room flats.
Singaporeans are more demanding and sophisticated when it comes to create their dream home. They are no longer just looking for functionality but a house or home that also serve their needs to rest, relax and recharge from their high stress work environment.
New 4 room or BTO flats in Singapore are getting smaller compared to the resale units, hence interior design and renovation are more needed and important nowadays. With the professional advice and planning, the small space for new 4 room or BTO flat can be fully utilised and maximised. On the other hand, resale unit which has a bigger space, allows more room in moulding it for for usage such as reading, chatting or cozy area besides living and dining. All these efforts eventually helps to add home resale value!
In most new 4 room or BTO flats, you may notice that the layout for each house became so much the same because the space are limited and typically built. We can’t change the architectural layout but with the attentive interior planning and careful selection of finishes to furnishings, it can transform and reflect the house with a character on its own.
Here’s an example of a HDB 4 room Renovation that we had recently delivered at Pasir Ris Street.
Some Tips that could make your house feel spacious and unique.
Here are some basic guide for you as a start.
- Open plan Layout
- Merging the balcony space with the living space give sense of greater spaciousness.
- Clear mirrored wall create illusion and continuity of space with their reflection.
- Adoption of a minimalist design approach is an effective way to enhance the sense of spaciousness.
- White or neutral paints reflects light, add along with a coloured or textured feature wall bring out character to the interior.
- Allow natural light to flow inside the room to give the room more depth.
- Light tone timber or coloured furniture make space appear brighter and spacious.
- Full length drapes or curtains create illusion of higher ceiling.
- Choose furniture which is not over sized and make sure it is not taking up a lots of the interior space.
What can Reno360 Singapore do for you?
Reno360 Singapore had delivered many HDB or BTO flat Renovation in Singapore. Our contractors are HDB Licensed who knows well the HDB rules and regulations. Upon comprehending your renovation requirements and goals, we shall follow up with a package that suits your budget and manage the cost within your affordability, without compromising quality.
So let our Reno360 Singapore team assist you with the interior design & renovation to mould your HDB 4 Room flat into your dream home!