HDB 4 Room Flat Renovation in Singapore
Interior Design and Renovation are Challenging Aspects in 4 room flats.
Singaporeans are more demanding and sophisticated when it comes to creating their dream home. They are no longer just looking for functionality but a house or home that also serves their needs to rest, relax, and recharge from their high-stress work environment.
New 4 room or BTO flats in Singapore are getting smaller compared to the resale units, hence interior design and renovation are more needed and important nowadays. With professional advice and planning, the small space for a new 4 room or BTO flat can be fully utilized and maximized.
On the other hand, a resale unit which has a bigger space allows more room in molding it for usage such as reading, chatting, or cozy area besides living and dining. All these efforts eventually help to add home resale value!
In most new 4 room or BTO flats, you may notice that the layout for each house became so much the same because the space is limited and typically built. We can’t change the architectural layout but with the attentive interior planning and careful selection of finishes to furnishings, it can transform and reflect the house with a character on its own.
Here’s an example of an HDB 4 room Renovation that we had recently delivered at Pasir Ris Street in Singapore.
Some tips that could make your house feel spacious and unique.
Here is a basic guide for you as a start.
- Open plan Layout
- Merging the balcony space with the living space gives a sense of greater spaciousness.
- Clear mirrored walls create illusion and continuity of space with their reflection.
- Adoption of a minimalist design approach is an effective way to enhance the sense of spaciousness.
- White or neutral paints reflect light, add along with a colored or textured feature wall to bring out character to the interior.
- Allow natural light to flow inside the room to give the room more depth.
- Light tone timber or colored furniture makes space appear brighter and spacious.
- Full-length drapes or curtains create the illusion of a higher ceiling.
- Choose furniture which is not oversized and make sure it is not taking up a lot of the interior space.
What can Reno360 Singapore do for you?
Reno360 Singapore had delivered many HDB or BTO flat Renovation in Singapore. Our contractors are HDB Licensed who knows well the HDB rules and regulations.
Upon comprehending your renovation requirements and goals, we shall follow up with a package that suits your budget and manage the cost within your affordability, without compromising quality.
So let our Reno360 Singapore team assist you with the interior design & renovation to mold your HDB 4 Room flat into your dream home!