House Painting Services in Singapore
When to engage a House Painting Service in Singapore?
As most of us are residing in government constructed HDB houses, residence house painting services in Singapore are normally call for during the following occasions:
- When house owners have taken ownership of their new houses.
- Rented units that needs to reinstate back to its original condition for next tenants.
- Home seller who planned to fetch a better resale value.
- Before the festive seasons where some new fresh looks are required.
- New office setup.
- Existing office revitalize for new image upgrading.
How to source for a Good House Painting Service in Singapore?
Painting the entire interior or exterior of your property is not an easy assignment to do. It needs a lot of time involve as it must be primed and several coats of paint are required. To ensure the job gets done right and efficient, professionals help is always the best choice to take the pressure off the family.
Before hiring a painter, here are some key points you need to take note before engaging them.
Anybody with a paintbrush can paint walls. It is important to hire a professional paint contractor who is experienced, >10 years in the industry, BCA Registered Licensed, with a legal entity/company and trustworthy.
It is difficult to provide quote through phones, so allowing the paint contractor to visit your home for an onsite quote is recommended. The quotation should include: –
- The brand of paint and techniques applied.
- The number of coats of primer and paint.
- Cost of shifting of existing furniture.
- The number of people that will be working on site.
- The schedule and duration of the work required.
If you are seriously considering engaging a professional house painting service in Singapore, phone, email or fill up our contact form and our veteran painter who has over 30 years of experience in residential and commercial units, will contact you to assist on a site visit and quotation. You can check also on our preliminary price package for bungalow/landed property, HDB flats and Condominium pages.